Ex-Fox News star Tucker Carlson put his former network on notice with a cryptic post on social media.
Carlson posted a video of his biographer, Chadwick Moore, seeming to confirm the shocking allegation that Dominion Voting Systems demanded Fox News fire Tucker as part of its lawsuit settlement.
As Slay News reported, a Fox News producer was caught in an undercover video last week.
The producer, Sean Langille, admitted that Carlson was fired as a part of the network’s settlement with Dominion.
The video was obtained by undercover journalist James O’Keefe’s new watchdog group.
Fox News and Dominion denied the claims earlier.
But Moore says his sources say it is true.
He said: “For the last year, I’ve been writing the definitive biography of Tucker Carlson, based on thorough research and 100+ hours of interviews.
“But there’s some info that can’t wait for July 18: the scoop on why Fox canceled his show.”
In the video, Moore says: